LUNAR Europe is currently looking for talented and creative design students with a strong passion for user-centred innovation, service design and strategic thinking to join our team as fulltime, paid interns.
You are passionate about understanding what really motivates people?
You can‘t wait to rethink and disrupt the status quo?
Design Strategists at LUNAR discover the markets of tomorrow, innovate contextually and define how products meet user needs. Working closely with industrial designers, strategists, and UX designers, you will identify opportunities and turn them into inspiring concepts. You will participate in user research, discern user needs, and transfer these into strategic innovation. At LUNAR Europe, you have the opportunity to use your skills on a variety of products and services, from software applications to B2B/consumer electronics to medical equipment.
We offer you a creative work environment and an interdisciplinary team with full capacities to help you enlarge your knowledge and skills to create meaningful and outstanding experiences, services and products.
Your tasks & skills:
- Currently in a master program in design, strategy, research or another relevant background
- Fascinated by the diversity of people, habits and cultures
- First experiences in qualitative user research
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent creative ideation, brainstorming and story telling skills
- Passionate about thinking beyond the boundaries
- Equipped with outstanding visualization skills and proficient in Adobe CS and MS Office
- Fluent in German and English
How to apply:
Please send us a resume and samples of your work that best demonstrate your skills and experience (both process and final). Submit your digital portfolio either by sending a PDF enclosure or by sending a URL where it can be viewed. Please state „Design Strategy & Research Intern“ in the subject line.
80469 Munich, Germany