We're looking for passionate Interaction Designers to join our headquarters in Esslingen in a full-time capacity. An Interaction Designer will carry out tasks independently throughout different phases of a project, covering a wide range of interaction design areas, such as embedded system HMI, web, mobile applications, mobile OS customization and desktop application. Never a dull moment, each day is a new and rewarding challenge.
TEAMS is an award winning design firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia - specializing in global product-oriented brand development in the areas of industrial design, user experience design and brand communication.
An Interaction Designer should have profound knowledge and understanding of interaction design principles and a solid set of related skills. Your area of responsibilities will include:
• Abstract feature requirements from briefing and input
• Create information architecture
• Create interaction concepts
• Create wireframes and screen-flow
• Create exceptional visual design concepts
• Create stunning UX prototypes and collaborate with developers or independently
• Organize usability tests
• Present concepts verbally and visually
• Knowledge in interaction design with an impressive portfolio to match
• Degree in interaction design, industrial design, graphic design, UX design, or a related area
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with experience-orientated design thinking, familiar with user centric design processes
• A good feel for aesthetics in visual communication
• Relentless attention to details and quality-driven mindset
• Proper hand sketch skills for creating wireframes and visual design drafts
• Proficient in design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch…
• Proficient in creating interactive prototypes to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and validate interaction concepts (InVision, Framer, Pixate, XD, etc.)
• Good people skills, collaborating with the team in a multi-cultural environment, ready to share and contribute
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluency in English is required
Interested in joining our team? Send us your:
• Complete portfolio that doesn't just show final solutions, but a start-to-finish process which maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind each project.
• Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
Please send your full application to: . Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience.
Frau Elem Patlar
TEAMS Design GmbH
Die Links zu Ihren Seiten sind in der E-Mail automatisch enthalten.
Hier werden alle Projektarbeiten ab dem 4. Semester sowie alle Abschlussarbeiten aufbewahrt, digital und physisch. Geöffnet für Studierende und Hochschulangehörige zur Recherche.