If you are the designer that sets goals for each work and radically reduces everything to the core to achieve them,
then we are looking exactly for you! You go for functional, authentic elegance, and decide against dazzling designfireworks.
You dare to communicate a lot with less, and you want to shape a product that allows you to leave a dent
in the universe. You want to work from home, at our beautiful lake-sided headquarter in Attersee, or at our office in
Salzburg, Austria. If all of this applies to you, please continue reading! If not… :-(
SYMPTOMA is a search engine for diseases. We want to save lives. And you can help us with that mission!
• Optimizing the User Interface Design of SYMPTOMA and adapting it to new platforms
• Co-deciding upon functions and their presentation
• Watching over the Corporate Design and – where necessary – nudging pixels
• You are analytical, confident, courageous, creative, and open for good arguments.
• You get to the point. Not an element is too much.
• Your social skills allow you to easily empathize with your users.
• You are reliable, and able to quickly understand complex functions, and presenting them graphically in a
• Please don’t apply if you are not fulfilling all criteria.
• You work side-by-side with self-confident pioneers who are realizing their vision passionately and
innovatively. Failure is not an option.
• The founders of SYMPTOMA have been working together as Internet entrepreneurs since 1999 and have
reached over half a billion visitors yet.
• Your ideas and suggestions are highly valued and evaluated in quick decision-making.
• You work independently and self-responsibly.
• Your responsibilities grow with the company and your successes.
• Employment: with immediate effect, full time, location and salary according to agreement.
We are looking forward to your application via E-Mail (incl. CV and portfolio) indicating your soonest possible
entrance date, and using the code word “RADICAL” in the subject line to: