Teams in the CSB
At present you can get involved in the following areas: Audio, Erasmus, first time, events, bicycle workshop, garden, cinema, culture, PR and merchandising, sports, tutorials and workshops.
You are welcome to participate at any time. Just talk to us, come to our meetings or check out our Instagram account @hfg-vs. We are looking forward to being active with you!
Photos: Max Isele
Role in University Politics
The Constituent Student Body is a corporation under public law with legal capacity. It conducts its affairs independently within the framework of the statutory provisions and is subject to the legal supervision of the Rectorate of the University. The Constituent Student Body has the task of representing the interests of the students.
- to represent the higher education policy, subject-related and interdisciplinary as well as social, economic and cultural interests of the students
- Participation in the tasks of the university §§ 2 to 7 LHG
- Political education that promotes a sense of civic responsibility and readinessfor active tolerance and advocacy of basic and human rights
- Promotion of equality and reduction of disadvantages within the student body
- Promotion of sports activities of the students
- Maintenance of national and international student relations
Central bodies of the student body are the Student Parliament and the General Student Committee.
The student parliament is elected by the student body and decides on the basic affairs of the student body including the statutes (legislative body). It has the following tasks in particular:
- Election, recall and control of the members of the AStA (General Student Association)
- Election and deselection of its executives
- Adoption of the budget
- Consultation and decision making on the statutes of the student body
The student parliament consists of 8 members of the student body. At the first meeting of the respective term of office, the student parliament elects a executive body from among its members, consisting of a president, vice-president and secretary. The executive body is responsible for the preparation and follow-up of the meetings of the student parliament as well as for the proper conduct of the meetings. The student parliament can set up advisory committees.
Term of office: 01.10.2022 bis 30.09.2023
Chairperson: Lukas Böckelmann
Substitute: Julia Zöllner
Secretary: Marvin Müller
- Jens Riesenberg
- Jakob Schlenker
- Mirjam Huber
- Dimitri Wagner
- Alexander Brüggeboes
The student parliament sets up advisory committees, which are responsible to the student parliament for their activities. The day-to-day business is conducted by the General Student Committee (executive body); the chairman of the GSC represents the student body both internally and externally. Their tasks include in particular:
- Contact person for problems and requests
- Interfaces between professors and students
- Organisation of own internal university events
- Organization of the committees initiated by the student parliament
Term of office: 01.10.2023 bis 30.09.2024
Chairperson: Maxime Beck
Substitute: Xaver Olpp
Financial officer: Marleen Aue
The constituted student body provides elected student members for the Senate.